Invest in Real Estate in Siliguri
There are many strong reasons that point to Siliguri being THE place for investing in real estate. Its an ideal city and time to invest in property market. Even better if you are planning to migrate to this city and its peaceful surroundings, permanently. The main reason being its strategic location as shown in the map below:
The strategic location of Siliguri makes it a base for essential supplies to regions of North-East India, Bhutan, Nepal and Bangladesh.
The city is located in the Siliguri Corridor or Chicken’s Neck; a very narrow strip of land linking mainland India to its north-eastern states. Being situated in the plains at the base of the Himalaya mountains, it also connects the hill stations such as Gangtok, Darjeeling, Kalimpong, Kurseong, Mirik and Dooars too.
Relocate to Siliguri. Make it your home
There are many reasons that can be pointed out on why Siliguri and its surrounding areas are an ideal destination for anyone who is looking to relocate to a new town or a city.
- The weather is not extreme. Summers can go upto 38 oC and winters are never below 10 oC. During summer there is always the hill to escape. There is greenery all around cause the city is still young and developing. The pollution levels are much lesser here.
- Away from communal and regional tensions, this city is an epicenter of commercial growth and prosperity . People from all cultures and ethnicity reside here. You will have a chance to do what you have always wanted with a sense of peace and security.
- Siliguri is a booming city that has the feel of a metro and country sides surrounding it. There are malls like COSMOS and ORBIT, discos like Nasha and Zorb. There is a township – Uttarayon, and many more are underway. The city recently also witnessed the arrival of its first set of multiplexes, CINEMAX in early Dec’09 and INOX on Christmas of 2009. There are also many Clubs and Resorts around the city.
- In terms of ‘cost of living’, the city still survives on less. Fruits and vegetables are dirt cheap in the seasons. Transportation cost is also way below the levels of other cities. Most of the other costs of living are pretty much manageable.
- When you relocate to this city you have a chance to start fresh. You can make new acquaintances and friends. You have the chance to shape your society the way you want it. People of all ethnicity have made Siliguri their home. You have a chance to take part in building a new cosmopolitan destination and grow old with the city.